This Privacy Statement applies to personal and sensitive information, in all formats, collected by Future Living Trust Incorporated about its customers, members, supporters, donors, staff and volunteers.
We respect and value the privacy of all personal and sensitive information we handle.
We are committed to:
- Complying with AUS privacy act 1988 and the following amendment of 2012, plus associated principles, our privacy policies, FIA fundraising code and National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (Cth) (NDIS Act);
- Maintaining processes and systems to ensure compliance with privacy legislation; and
- Meeting Disability Service Standard 4 dealing with the rights, dignity and confidentiality of people with disability.
- Collect only relevant personal and sensitive information that directly relates to our primary purpose and duty of care obligations;
- Securely retain this information in both physical and electronic formats;
- Use the information only for the purpose for which it is collected; and
- Not disclose this information to other parties without consent unless required by law.
The type of information collected includes your name, contact details, identification information, title, as well as any personal information provided in communications, forms and documents submitted to us. We may also record details of our interactions with you, including any contact we have with you in person, by email, online, by phone or via the website.
Personal information held may be accessed on request.
We do not keep credit card details on file.
Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
When personal or sensitive information is no longer required, Future Living destroy or delete it in a secure manner, in accordance with our Confidentiality Policy.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org